Beacon Stock

Beacon Stock
Inversión en valor

Academia de Inversión

Academia de Inversión
Aprende Value Investing

Warren Buffett: The Early Years


By on 22:34

Por Ezra Crangle | @EzraCrangle | Publicado originalmente Lunes 27 de agosto de 2012, 14:40


"Benjamin Graham had been my idol ever since I read his book The Intelligent Investor. I had wanted to go to Columbia Business School because he was a professor there, and after I got out of Columbia, returned to Omaha, and started selling securities, I didn’t forget about him. Between 1951 and 1954, I made a pest of myself, sending him frequent securities ideas. " Warren Buffett 

To read the complete article go to Warren Buffett's $50 Billion Decision



Photos:
Warren Buffett: The Early Years

Courtesy of Susan Buffett
Forbes



Acerca de Ezra Crangle

Co-fundador/Editor de ilearningvalue.blogspot.com, value investor en proceso y emprendedor.